Nolan N70-2 N-Com Helmet
This is Nolan’s new top-of-the range road and off road crossover, the first on/off road helmet fitted with a removable protective chin guard on the market. It is characterized by an off road-inspired design, its many technical features and the ample range of colours and graphics available. Its compact size (thanks to the availability of two outer shell sizes), double P/J homologation, ultrawide visor, a particularly wide window compatible with mask use (even with the visor fitted and open), VPS sunscreen (adjustable to various positions and fitted with the automatic repositioning system), AirBooster Technology upper ventilation system, double lever Microlock2 retention system with micrometric regulation, innovative Clima Comfort inner padding (with micro-perforated fabric and adjustable neck-roll) and set up for the N-Com communication system make the N70-2 X the definitive on- off crossover for the most demanding of motorbike tourists.
- Visor: Ultra-Wide, made of Lexan, scratch-resistant coated
- Sun Visor UV 400: dark gentian, made of Lexan, scratch-resistant coated
- Interior: removable and washable
- Ventilation: Airbooster Technology, Ventilation opening in the visor and chin part
- Additional equipment: additional shade for sun protection and a detachable chin part, which turns the jet into a fully functioning full face helmet in no time at all (P / J double homologation)
- Closure: Microlock² closure for maximum safety
- ECE 22.05
- weight: approx. 1740 g
- N-Com Compatibility: B901 L - B901 - B601 R - ESS - MCS III
- P/J Homologation: The helmet is approved in P/J double configuration, as the removable protective chin guard (complete with air intake) has passed the homologation tests required by UN/ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- Ultrawide visor:The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. The innovative visor mechanism with tilting functionality (patent pending) allows a greater extension of the area covered by the Pinlock® and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing of the visor as well as infiltrations.
- Pinlock® fog-resistant inner visor: Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB), adopted under licence from Pinlock®, allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor.
- VPS Sunscreen: Moulded out of LEXAN, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable.*LEXANTM IS A TRADEMARK OF SABIC
- Possible configurations: The helmet can be used in eight different configurations. N70-2 X is in fact characterized by the presence of three elements (visor, removable protective chin guard and peak) which can be fitted to the helmet individually, in pairs, all together, or removed completely.
- Ventilation System Airbooster Technology: The exclusive “AirBooster Technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions.
- Microlock2 (patented): Double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
- Integrated Chin Straps: Integrated in the liner, the removable and washable chin straps favour the helmet’s fit, as well as its wearability.
- Clima somfort inner comfort padding: Newly designed, the inner padding is made with double density micro-perforated fabric. Combined with the “AirBooster Technology” upper ventilation system, it distributes air in the upper part of the rider’s head.The shape of the wind protector increases the wearability of the helmet and protects from irritating air infiltrations in the chin area.
- 1x Nolan N70-2 X Decurio N-Com Helmet
- 1x Pinlock Lens (FSB 4L)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.