X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon Hot Lap 13
Product is available in our store Taevakivi 1, Tallinn
X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon
With the X-803 X-lite shows what is possible with racing helmets of the upper class. The completely new developed successor of the popular X-802RR scores with numerous improvements - these range from an extensively optimized aerodynamics and ventilation over a further extended field of vision to a clear plus in wearing comfort. In addition, the X-803 offers the new Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS) for more safety by quickly removing the cheek pads in the event of a fall. The X-803's interior is made of the high-tech carbon fibre Carbon Fitting Racing Experience for the best riding comfort and a pleasant fresh feeling in the helmet at all times. The standard version of the X-803 with its record-breakingly low values on the scales is equipped with an outer shell made of 'Composite Fibre'.
- Ultra-wide field of view (including quick-change option and Pinlock® inner visor) for extra large field of view.
- Optional: 2D racing visor, prepared for tear-off visors
- The 'Ultra Carbon' version features an ultra-light carbon fiber shell for additional weight reduction of up to 110 grams compared to the already extremely light X-803
- Exclusive 'Carbon Fitting' technology for interior upholstery: the activated carbon fibres used are particularly breathable, 100 % natural, bacteriostatic and antistatic without prior treatment
- Cheek pads available in various thicknesses with innovative 'Steadyfit' for the best helmet fit in any racing situation
- Separately adjustable air inlets on the forehead, head and chin of the helmet and air outlets on the sides and below the spoiler ensure optimum air circulation inside the helmet. Improved opening flaps and sliders with increased throughput provide maximum fresh air for breathing and around the rider's head when needed. A big plus both in hot racing use and on a sporty country road lap
- Equipped with 'Double Action' rocker on the left side of the visor: 1. ventilation position, 2. locking device
- Nolan Emergency Release System allows first responders to remove the cheek pads in a few easy steps and remove the helmet with little effort
- Outer shell: Carbon
- Closure: Double-D ring
- Permission: ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1300 g
- 1 x X-lite X-803 Ultra Carbon Helmet
- 1 x Pinlock Lens (FSB 4L)
- 1 x dark smoked Visor
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.