A healthy engine means a happy rider! The engine should therefore also be cleaned as part of every oil change. From the inside! That's exactly what Motul *Engine Clean* internal engine cleaner does.
Motul internal engine cleaner works in all 4-stroke engines. It reliably dissolves deposits and soiling that accumulate throughout the entire oil system during operation and neutralises aggressive products of combustion. Highly effective lubrication components protect the engine
during the cleaning process. It is absolutely essential to perform an oil change afterwards!
- thorough internal cleaning
- also removes residues and deposits from problematic areas, e.g. annular gap and piston rings
- marked and uniform improvement in compression across all cylinders
- in combination with the new engine oil, the cleaned engine can reach optimum performance for optimum power delivery
- Reduces oil consumption and wear
- Lower emission values protect the environment and increase the service life of the catalytic converter
How to use:
- before every oil change, add 1 can of Motul Engine Clean to the used engine oil when the engine is at operating temperature (one can for an oil capacity of 2.4 - 3.5 l with filter). In engines with a higher or smaller oil capacity, dispense 60 ml of Engine Clean per litre of engine oil.
- Allow the engine to idle for 15 minutes. Change oil and filter
- The product can be correctly disposed of with the used oil